7:08 AM

Holiday Onesies


One of my favorite pass times is lounging around at home watching movies with my not-so little ones. We snuggle up on one couch, each with our own blanket and invade each others personal space lol.  I planned on making onesies for the family around this time of year because I enjoy them more than any adult probably should.  

This was a quick and easy project.  The fabrics used are 100% Polyester and can be found (HERE) and (HERE).  Fabric Mart has a HUGE selection of fleeces available, check them all out (HERE).  

Fleece literally feels like snuggly happiness.  Other than the shedding produced by cutting out the pattern, you don't have much else to worry about as it relates to the wear and tear of the fabric.  My daughter still has a fleece dora blanket from when she was 3 (she is now 12) and it still looks and feels brand new. 

I used a YT video for a quick pattern that can be found (HERE).  Honestly, there are tons.  I just picked the first one that had an image that worked for me, watched it once while on the way home, and did the rest on my own.  There are tutorials that are much more detailed and even includes hoods and characters, but I wanted to keep this first try simple and fast.  While I left the arms loose to keep irritation down, I put elastic in the legs to prevent them for walking on the suits. 


So what about me right? I mean, this was MY idea and I am the one that enjoys them so much!  I ran out of fabric, but am already set to order more so I can be part of cool kids squad lol.






Apparently they liked them and unlike I stated when I started, it wasn't too warm for them to sleep in them (which they did).

Now I just need to make one for myself....

Until Next time...

Jenese 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. One of my favorite pass times is lounging around at home watching movies with my not-so little ones. We snuggle up on one couch, each with our own blanket and invade each others personal space lol. I planned on making onesies for the family around this time of year because I enjoy them more than any adult probably should. sewing factory , sewing of ladies suits , sewing expert , sewing factory near me , lawn suits , pakistani lawn suits , pakistani lawn , buy pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what about me right? I mean, this was MY idea and I am the one that enjoys them so much! I ran out of fabric, but am already set to order more so I can be part of cool kids squad lol. razai cover price , bath towels in bulk ,

    ReplyDelete

So what you do think? Comment below!

© Needles and Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig