8:20 AM

Traveling Abroad... London and Rotterdam (Picture Heavy)

Back again!

Sooooooo I have been MIA lately as the activity at work increased.  I was and am still getting pulled in 800 different directions and its been rather hard to get into my sewing studio.  I spent the week in Rotterdam with 2 day trips in London between flights.  I was completely and utterly exhausted, but was able to take these beautiful pictures.  Side note: I just got a new lens and am learning to get more and more creative.

I cannot wait to return early next year!

Have a great weekend!




The pictures below are from Rotterdam, Netherlands.  Such an amazing and beautiful city where our offices are located.  By the time I left, I was a professional navigator of the city's public transportation lol.








































Next is London.  I swear I touched so much ground in the little time I was there.  




















































































SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Good to hear you had a good time in Rotterdam. I'm from Holland myself, and used to live there for a while. I still love the city and really should visit more often.

    ReplyDelete

So what you do think? Comment below!

© Needles and Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig