8:54 AM

DIY Pencil Top Circle Skirt and Revamped Triangle Top

Back again!

I created this skirt freehand the other night, I didnt have enough fabric to do what I REALLY wanted to do with the circle part, but I love it just the same.

So the concept with this skirt is to create the top as you would a pencil skirt and add the botton cut as a long circle skirt.  I had way too little of this beautiful fabric from Mood here 

The top I drafted on an earlier post and made a few changes.  I changed the enclosure to the front using a seperating zipper and and create cross straps for the back. You can access the earlier post for the triangle top here

 
I hope you all like :)  happy sewing!
MUAH
-J
SHARE:

2 comments

So what you do think? Comment below!

© Needles and Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig